Campfire recipe: Chocolate Banana
What is a better combination than molten chocolate and banana?
What you will need:
- tin foil
- your favourite chocolate (white, milk, dark)
- Cut the banana peel open but leave it on.
- Cut slits in the banana and place pieces of chocolate in the banana.
- Close the banana peel to close the banana.
- Wrap the chocolate stuffed banana in tin foil.
- Place the tin foil package in the fire or on the coals / ashes.
- Leave it in there until you think it is right for you.
- Take it out gently with a stick.
- Let it cool down.