Campfire Roasted beer can chicken
Campfire recipe: Roasted beer can chicken
I have been thinking to cook a whole chicken on a campfire for a while. Recently I saw this trick to do it in an easy way.
What you will need:
- Whole chicken
- Half can of beer
- a string
- Insert the herbs and the the half can of beer into the chicken.
- Find a stick with a branch where the chicken can can rest on, insert the stick.
- Attach a rope to the stick and suspend the chicken next to the fire.
- Apply butter to the outside of the chicken to prevent it from burning.
- Spin the chicken around so that the thread is twisted.
- Let it go and the chicken should start spinning by it’s own.
- Repeat from 4